Inch Loss and Detox Contour Body Wrap – £45
Looking to Detox your body of built up toxins, excess fluid or lose a few inches?
Our Strictly Professional Contour Wrap incorporates the traditional method of bandage compression applied over a specially formulated gel. This gel is a unique blend of essential oils, plant extracts and Aloe Vera leaf juice which take effect whilst the bandages create a thermal action and reshape the body. This treatment is quick to apply and remove. We can treat full or partial body areas and it reduces and improves cellulite.
No shower needed.
- How many inches will I lose?
Every client is different but average is 5-15 inches per treatment.
- Is it a temporary inch loss?
Yes and no! If you have a course of treatments and follow a healthy diet plus regular exercise then this treatment will compliment your lifestyle and help to achieve the body you long for. It is ideal for losing inches for a special occasion or a holiday.
- How many treatments do you recommend for maximum benefit?
We recommend a course of four initial treatments to gain maximum benefit however you will still see amazing results after only one.
- What is the cost?
A one off treatment is £45 or a course of 4 is £150 (when paid upfront)
Celestial Star Total Body Spa – £50
The Mummy (or Daddy) of all luxury pampering treatments!
90 minutes of pure body bliss starting with a full body brush.
The benefits of dry skin brushing include:
- Increasing the circulation to the skin could possibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is toxic material accumulated in your body’s fat cells. So, rather than take drastic measures like liposuction, we utilize the dry skin brushing techniques to help break down unwanted toxins.
- Dry body brushing helps shed dead skin cells (and encourages new cell renewal), which results in smoother and brighter skin. It can also help with any pesky ingrown hairs.
- It assists in improving vascular blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. By releasing toxins, it encourages the body’s discharge of metabolic waste so the body is able to run more effectively.
- Dry skin brushing rejuvenates the nervous system by stimulating nerve endings in the skin (and it feels pretty great, too!)
- It helps with muscle tone and gives you a more even distribution of fat deposits.
- Dry skin brushing helps your skin to absorb nutrients by eliminating clogged pores.
Next we exfoliate your body to remove any dead skin cells and leave your skin glowing.
Then we apply a body mask to your skin to help draw out any impurities in the skin.
Finally after a blissful rest wrapped up in warm towels we will massage moisturiser into your skin leaving it glowing and silky smooth.
Equalising Mud Mask Treatment – £30
This treatment is ideal for backs especially if you suffer from congestion and outbreaks. However other areas of the body can also benefit from this too.
First we brush your back to stimulate your circulation. Then a dead sea mud mask is applied to your skin to help remove impurities and excess oil from your skin therefore creating balance and a revitalised skin tone.
Finally a moisturiser is lightly massaged into your skin.
For more information feel free to contact the salon or our therapist Lindsey direct on 07764 491879