An amazingly relaxing treatment based on the ancient system of Ayurvedic healing and used on families in India as a daily ritual. “Champna Jarahar” is what Indian Head Massage is called in India. It literally translates to scrubbing away old age.
Indian Head Massage has many physical, mental and subtle benefits.
Physical benefits include:
- Helping to relieve tension headaches
- Relieving psoriasis and eczema
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Reducing hair loss
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids in the drainage of toxins and waste products
Mental benefits include:
- Reducing stress
- Relieving insomnia
- Aiding fatigue
Subtle benefits include:
- Balancing Chakras
- Working on energy lines throughout the body
How Does It Work?
The aim of Indian Head Massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders.
A fantastic treatment if you want to relax or if you are looking to target a specific issue.